Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wow, that worked well...

Okay, so it's been MONTHS since I started this blog, and I've managed to post nothing at all. Yeesh. There are many reasons for this colossal failure -- sudden trips to France, soul-crushingly heavy deadlines on various projects, a break-up, blah-blah-blah -- but the main reason is that I've just managed to neglect the blog, plain and simple. Am I making guarantees from here on out, and turning over a new leaf? Nope. Too much is in the air right now, and I'm very much hoping to be extremely busy working on at least one of the "big maybe" projects in the very near future; failing that, I suspect I'll be very busy working a day job of some sort soon. If I was of the sort who chewed their nails, I'd have nothing left to chew right now. All that aside, I'm optimistic -- the odds that I'll be drawing a well-known superhero character for a major corporation in the coming months are pretty good, plus the Super Scary Monster Show TV program still has a good chance of happening (just not soon enough for me!). Anyway, I'll try and do a little better than posting ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, but I guess we'll see how that goes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Aurelie said...

hey :)

why don't you try the EDM challenge list for observation drawing?
so you will have a lot of things to post on the blog!

thanks for the link!
good luck with everything

Eric Jones said...

Thanks, Aurelie! I hadn't seen the EDM Challenge before, and it's a great idea.